finishing a trade
[html]

crap post.

*at least I think it would have?

The arrow passed through the bird's feathers, knocking some loose and putting the bird off balance. It spun and dove in the air a few times, before righting itself and flying out of her vision.

Alma lowered her bow and glanced at Ezekiel. "Do you think it will have landed somewhere, wounded?" She wasn't sure whether it was worth going after the bird, nor was she sure what to think of the Aquila's smile.

Her own bow was much too large to be slung over her shoulder like Ezekiel's was. If she had tried, it probably would have fallen off.* She set it on the ground to retrieve one of the dead birds. She tied the grouse's feet together and attached it to the rope she always wore around her waist. Finally, she picked up her bow and made sure to brush off any moisture that may have collected on the wood while it was on the ground.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread