When you run, run to me
[html]
yay! & your writing is lovely!

It's small triangle ears pointed out from its round face, pink mouth exposed as it gave him it's small squeaking meow. Alder felt his hand rest on his chest, the other holding a near by branch. It was precious, the small creature giving it's very best effort in calling out to the wolf. Who could have let it here? He wondered. Alder's questions were endless, running through his mind one right after the other. The feline looked down on him, studying the Marshal just as the tall canine studied it. But why? Fingers curled against his hand, raking softly across the sandy he of his breast as if he hoped to grasp the understanding he desired.

A voice came to him, instinctively he turned brown ears to meet the musical greeting. Alder was surprised, at her mere presence as well as the sight of the female. She wore a flowing gown, bluer then even a still lake's clean waters. Hello. He spoke, his deep voice easily over shadowing her meek and hesitant call. Alder looked to the ground, reigning in his baritone vocals and continuing to explain himself. I was on my way to visit mother, and I found this cat. He spoke a bit quieter. It of course was no cat, hardly a weened kitten if that. The large wolf backed away from the tree, hand still resting against his heart.

If she wished to look she could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread