When you run, run to me
[html]

What does the cat look like? I left its description out because I wasn't sure x_x;

A multitude of questions arose in the ivory femme's mind, brows furrowing as she attempted to put together his reasons for being on the Dreamer lands before asking. His markings were strange enough, but Giselle had to be defensive even though the male before her took a non-threatening stance. He did not seem wicked, though the bandit mask was somewhat alarming, and the horse was as beautiful as the night sky. Slowly she inched further away from the safety of the tree, coming into the dappled light. Whatever reasons the male was there, Giselle would be courteous as she was curious. The female smiled at his greeting, and nearly spoke until he continued, as if reading the Lictor's mind.

"Your mother~?" She inquired, curiosity growing with each moment. Her attention went towards the object in question, however, and the young woman's eyes followed the others' gaze up into the tree. It mewed softly to gain attention, and only then did Giselle notice the small kitten, and suddenly all other questions of who this man was and where he came from were forgotten. "Oh my!" Her hands flew up to her face as she exclaimed aloud, the kitten tiny in between a plethora of dying autumn foliage. "Oh, the poor thing. We must do something~" Powder blue eyes stirred as they fell back on the man with the raccoon mask. "Could you please get it down?" Sky colored orbs pleaded with the stranger, worrying for the kitten's safety if it were to fall from such a height.

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread