When you run, run to me
[html]

He's so fluffffyyyyyy~ WC: 524

The young woman's curiosity was quickly satiated as the answer arose, catching the woman by surprise. "Oh," came her initial response, one ear swiveling. "I haven't met her, yet, but I hear she's just lovely." The words had come from the heart, as was common from the young Fantasia woman. Her shoulders relaxed a bit more, knowing no son of a Dreamer would do any harm to her, or the lands she grew to love each day. The stoat, however, did not take his eyes off of the male for a second, not as easily trusting or gullible as his pale caretaker. His throat bubbled with a dull, but audible sound of warning to the stranger, but with Giselle's eyes trained on the helpless animal in the tree she merely waved aside the stoat's caution.

She watched carefully as the raccoon-faced male approached the tree, sizing it up as if they were two knights at war. Giselle held her breath as wavering eyes settled upon the kitten, ivory fingers curling into one another to show her signs of genuine concern. "Be careful." Words were but a shaky whisper, as if a louder tone would frighten the young helpless animal as much as the petite woman had herself over the ordeal. 'Elle felt her form begin to shake as she watched along the sidelines as the strong male leaped up and gently scooped the kitten from the tree, eyes shimmering with all the hope she could silently wish for.

The breath she held was instantly released as the male found himself on even ground again, with a furry bundle wrapped around his hand and wrist. As he approached, her own companion fell silent, though Giselle felt the shift in physical retraction from the male's proximity. She was focused on the small kitten though, and her once hopeful eyes melted into a tender look, powder blues filled with emotion as her heart went out to the seemingly frightened kitten. "He's adorable," she said, though she made no move to touch the young animal.

She glanced up to the male at his question, and shook her head. Auburn rivulets swung in the motion, before settling against her white cheek again. "Oh, no. Bobcats look much different than this one.. they have black tips on their ears and spots on their coat." Looking back down at the kitten, a warm smile matched the soft look in her light hued eyes. "This kitten is white, too.. I don't ever remember seeing a bobcat with a white coat." For a moment, her mind thought back on Element, the regular looking cat she met once, and she nodded once as she made the connection. "I believe this kitten is just a regular cat, like the talking one I met in Halifax." Giselle spoke as if the male would know whom she referred to, but whether he did or didn't mattered little to the pale princess. "Humans used to have them in their homes, sometimes, as pets." Several of her own books, she realized, contained regular house cats as well, and seemed to match the description of the white and orange animal.

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread