When you run, run to me
[html]

Alder considered Element to be one of his good friends, though they had not crossed paths in quite some time. The male was not very good at staying connected with others. It was a hard task, when his responsibilities were to his pack and his family. He didn't think that ebony feline would think ill of him because of that, but Alder wished that he were able to reach out and visit Element. Yes, I do. He is very smart. Alder spoke, agreeing with the wolfess. Part of him wished that the cat was here to help them, he would know what to do.

Why was the world so cruel? Alder had never really understood that, nor had he realized that the world was an unfair and ruthless place no matter how honest one was. The kitten was innocent, and yet his mother had just decided to leave him... What kind of mother was that? Alder listened carefully as she spoke. Milk? Alder looked down at the kitten, he didn’t know what to do about the milk. Where do we get that? His stomach began to twist and turn slightly, worry filling him once again.

It wasn’t until the ferret like creature called out that Alder realized that he was even present on the wolfess’ shoulder. The weasel like beast seemed to watch the kitten intently. Its eyes made Alder hold the little feline a bit closer, and looked back to the pretty alabaster woman as she commented. Alder nodded at her introduction, a smile coming to his face. But the ferret creature, Tux, was not as kind.

Alder looked a bit shocked at her question. Him keep the creature?? He thought it over and was a bit unsure if he could keep it alive, or even handle the pressure of caring for him. Oh, he said with a bit of an exclamation. I don’t know, he really needs a mother. A female to care for him like a mother truly could. But the way her companion looked at the white and orange fluffy runt made Alder feel protective and yearn to keep the little beast close. Blue eyes looked down, the little kitten even reacted to the other small animal. His ears were lain flat on his head and he gave a throaty growl.

I will try. He concluded, all he could really do was try.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread