When you run, run to me
[html]

WC: 398.

The woman's thoughts seemed to cast a blank expression over her face, wishing as the masked male had for Element's presence just then. If anyone could take care of a kitten, it was him. Eyes locked with the other male's as a question left his lips, offering a slight smile in hopes of easing his worries - and her own. "Well, cows make them. Oh, but I don't know where the nearest one could be~" Giselle raised her head up and looked beyond the trees that engulfed them, as if wishing for a bovine to appear from them. A breeze began to shake the dying leaves from their stiff branches, as a few more danced their way down to the earth. Biting her lip, she shook her head in defeat, shoulders visibly slumping on her delicate frame.

Giselle's fingers made to reach out to pet the soft kitten again, but they curled into her palm as the man slightly withdrew the animal in protection. The Lictor had not noticed the masked male's shock at her suggestion to keep the animal, too focused on the sudden reaction that he - and even the kitten - gave to her small and jealous companion. "Oh, you must try~" Her voice was insistent, powder blue eyes pleading into cerulean ones. "I would, but.." 'Elle paused and looked at Tux, who had turned his head away from the scene after hearing the kitten's reaction. A caring hand was raised to stroke under his exposed neck. "But I have an animal friend of my own already." She squeaked in low speech, watching the stoat's rounded ears twitch as he listened. He responded with a single agreement of his own, but his body seemed less tense knowing he would not be overshadowed by another animal.

Turning her attention back towards the male, Giselle nodded as if making up her mind about her former statement. "I think you'd make a wonderful mother for him," she said. "Oh, but I'll help you the best that I can, sir.." She said, removing the hand that stroked the stoat's throat and gingerly laid her fingers on his forearm. Just as quickly, though, snow white fingers retracted, though her compassionate smile remained. Turning her head towards the horse, who was seemingly forgotten over the kitten commotion, she nodded over to the large black beast. "Is he yours? He's very beautiful."

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread