Two of a Kind
[html]

It's okay, I forgot to mention it earlier. Haha! ↔ 372 words

Liam had no idea who this stranger was or what his rank in the pack could be – according to the Catori boy, everyone in unfamiliar packs needed and deserved respect. They were strangers and Liam was a guest on their territory. He needed to be nice and obey by their rules. Unless of course they did anything to deserve otherwise. When Liam Rhiannon replied with his name, Liam Catori stopped breathing for an entire second, his heart probably skipping a beat in his chest. His bi-colored eyes eyed the fellow brown male with the identical name. “I'm Liam Catori.” he introduced, a curious expression seeming to etch itself on his face. It couldn't be that strange that they shared a name – Liam assumed it happened once in a while. But to think that someone shared his name was just plain strange.

His thoughts turned to the war when Liam spoke of Cercatori d'Arte's involvement during those couple months of pure grief. The brown-pelted boy didn't recognize the names Liam mentioned but maybe he would have been able to identify them by their appearance. He had seen a lot of nameless faces during the raid on AniWaya in October. “I'm glad to hear that your step-mother is safe.” he said, deciding that it was the best thing he could say right now. “My brother-in-law's daughter was held hostage for some time. I didn't know about it until my father and other members of the pack went to rescue her.” he informed, deciding to leave out the male he himself had lost – his uncle. Since Liam had so keenly given the Courtier information it was only right that he did the same.

Glancing around quickly, Liam's four paws dug into the earth slightly. “This is a very nice pack. From what I know, you guys focus on trading?” he inquired. He remembered Niro's sister coming to Cour des Miracles not too long ago. His own mother had been the one to greet her, along with Zafier. It was still painful to think about the brute of a male but Zafier was resting in peace, watching over his sister and her offspring like he had done in life.

<style>
.liamwolf .ooc {font-style:italic; padding-left:30px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #5e7b88; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff;}
.liamwolf p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px;}
.liamwolf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #5e7b88; font-family:georgia, sans-serif;}
.liamwolf {background-color:#a4d9fe; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/bjbzat.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:45px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 495px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #79a0bb; }
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread