The Lady Don't Mind
[html]

That wretched sound met his words, and with furrowed brows the coyote watches the the dual-toned woman lurched and vomited once more into the sea. Surely Father Ocean did not delight in such things, but Razekiel had always considered he to be much more the patient and sympathetic type compared to the windswept and occasionally vengeful Earthmother. He wanted to chuckle at the thought, but as if Nayru's illness were contagious, he frowned and fought worry in his stomach instead.

He saw the humiliation in her features, hardly kept subtle amidst her illness; at this Razekiel offered a comforting smile, attempting to further ward away her embarrassment. Squeezing her hand a moment, he helped her to her feet gently and rubbed at her back, sympathy in his features. He thought not of the times of Samhain, of the things that had worried him so; what occurred to him only then was his concern for her condition, and finding her a place to rest. "I don't doubt it, dove," he said, unafraid to draw near and support her weight, at least until she paled once more and surrendered to laying in the sand, stretched out and for the moment, smiling.

Without a second's hesitation, the male plopped into the sand beside her, upright and watching Father Ocean gradually phase away what Nayru had regurgitated. An ear twitched when she spoke once more, and he turned a genuine smile back at her and breathed into his cigarette a few quick times before answering. "Of course, of course, my liberty," he said. "You should have said something, man. You know I would have taken over for you to have a few days off, yeah?" Oblivious? Perhaps. Unaware? Not necessarily.

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread