[J]oining
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Lilith could hear the sound of pounding the ground and they seemed to be heading towards her. She figured that someone had caught wind of her call. Leaning away from her tree, she stood straight and ready to meet whoever happened to be heading her way.

As they approached she noticed right away that it was the female Alpha from her smell. Lilith hadn't heard much about this leader, only rumors were about the male Alpha, and she was soon quickly consumed in curiosity. Giving a nod of greeting, Lilith stepped closer to the Alpha and replied with a formal bow "My name is Lilith Ylva and I wish to join your pack along with my companions." She gave a slight grunt to signal her birds to her. Eurynome hopped down from his branch and landed next to his master. "This is my vulture Eurynome." Her eagle soon followed but instead landed on her masters shoulder with a screeching noise. Lilith quickly silence her bird by reaching around and grabbing her beak. She was worried she would frighten the Alpha's horse. "Please excuse me, this is Andras and she is my crowned eagle"

As she looked up to the female only now did she take in her appearance. She was quite a pretty female with her well mixed creamy colors and then the darker saddle like patch on her back. She wasn't like most female wolves she had come across, frail like creatures. No, this woman looked fit to be an Alpha and Lilith would be proud to serve under and female like her. Trying not to break contact with the Alpha's eyes she spoke once more. "If you will allow me into your family, I have brought a gift to help your new growing pack" Lilith figured she would leave out the other gift for now. She wanted to meet the male Alpha before she made her choice on who should she give it to.

<style type="text/css">
.liliki b {font-weight:bold; color:#99453a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.liliki p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.liliki {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#361818; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bNBIs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#84453f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.liliki p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.liliki p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread