[J]oining
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Lilith retained her position while the Alpha, or Luna as they called it, thanked her for her gift then asked her of her skills. What were her skills? Lilith was capable of many things such as hunting, spying, fighting, and teaching in some areas but she wanted to make her answer more precise. She wasn't just going to list off all the things she was well at. But were to start, she didn't want to sound over confidant either. After thinking it over some more she decided.

Still on one knee she spoke to her Luna in a proud voice "I have studied in the ways of fighting with blades, but I am more capable with daggers over long swords." Lilith moved her hand to indicate the two short daggers she had strapped to her thighs. "I am skilled in hunting but only the taking down part, I have never been strong on tracking. My birds help me in that area. I also have spent quite a bit time with birds so taming them comes natural." Lilith wanted her Luna to be proud of her but ashamed she had to confess. "But I am unable to read, write, or do basic math Ma'am. I was never taught as a child, I apologize." She knew that it was very downgrading not to be able to so such basic things.

Once Lilith had finished, her Luna signaled for Lilith to follow her. Quickly standing and turning to grab her things nearly knocked off Andras off her shoulder. With her bag on her back and the two crates in her hands she followed her with Andras on her shoulder and Eurynome hopping after them. They were finally home and she could feel it. This is where they belonged

<style type="text/css">
.liliki b {font-weight:bold; color:#99453a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.liliki p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.liliki {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#361818; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bNBIs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#84453f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.liliki p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.liliki p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread