[J]oining
[html]
sorry for the wait, work hasn't been kind this week, glad it was short one! / +300

Anann listened with earnest interest as Lilith began to list her prominent skills. The daggers strapped to the other woman’s thigh had not gone unnoticed by the Luna, but Anann was not beyond taking a second glance as the Lilith gestured at the weaponry, a satisfied smile pulling at the corners of her lips. The Luna was pleased that this female would be adding some diversity to the skill set of the pack, for they already had three swordsman. It was not just this joiner’s fighting skills that interested, however. I know another that works with bird as well, though he is not of our pack. I acquired some messenger pigeons from him to help us to communicate with the other packs, but I find the birds to be quite.. frustrating. She found them to be rather stupid creatures, the pigeons that is. Do you think you might be able to help with them? Niro had talked of eventually using raptors, once he had enough birds trained. For now the flying rats would have to do.

Lilith’s admittance to her illiteracy was unexpected and Anann waved her hand a dismissive gesture. No one will hold that against you here. Though it was true enough that it was Anann’s hope that the next generation of Cavalierites would be taught such knowledge. Anann had been fortunate for the extensive educations she had received from the brightest minds that Tosawi had to offer. Although if you wish to learn, I am sure you could find someone in the pack to teach you. I am afraid I often lack the patience for such lessons myself. The training yard and the stables were the only places that Anann had ever been much of a suitable teacher.

Anann waited patiently as Lilith gathered her things. Would you like a hand with any of that? She offered. We have a fair walk ahead of us.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread