M - drops of jupiter.
[html]
Hadvnivisdisgo?

It would appear that waving her spear around did not further conversation. All of a sudden, the male seemed to have a vocabulary, and he used it to make a little joke. She smiled, but still quite uncertain about him. Something was... off. She wasn't certain what, exactly. He had a peculiar scent, something sweet - like the herbs she had smelled burning in the Priestss huts sometimes. And faintly, there was tobacco - and a little bit of filth. Her face was probably arrogant-looking as he approached the horse and patted it gently a few times, but she was not certain even what she was thinking, nor whether it was arrogance or something else. "I'm Ulilohi Ehn." His name was strange. Perhaps hers would be equally odd-sounding to him.

The odd feeling she had about this one did not lessen. He stared at her with large eyes and did a strange head movement while his hands were rustling around in his leg-dress. Was he...? No, he wasn't. Really? She shifted her gaze, not certain where to look. "What about me?" Did they all ask such strange questions out here? Luckily, her tension evaporated again quickly when she saw that he held something in his hand - perhaps he had a belt-pouch under there? She had no idea why anyone would wear their belt underneath their leg-dress, but it didn't matter much to her what he wore. And apparently, it didn't matter to him if she wore nothing. She gave a crooked smile, one eyebrow arched as she looked down on him, but did not comment on it. "I've visited Crimson Dreams from AniWaya." Where I am currently in charge. The words were almost out when she stopped them. What did this guy care, anyway? She sniffed the air curiously, deducing that the sweet scent came from whatever it was he was holding. "What's that?" she said, changing the subject.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread