M - drops of jupiter.
[html]
Hadvnivisdisgo?

He repeated her name, and this time pronounced it correctly. She nodded in approval, but when he asked her for its meaning. she simply stared at him. She wasn't used to anyone not immediately being able to discern its meaning, and now that he asked for it, it felt somehow stupid to let him know. It did mean something, but who was she to tell him she was 'attractive'? In the Aniwayan sense, this was immediately accepted as a token of love from her parents, their own appreciation of her, but if she said it now she felt as if she claimed to be just that. "Not that I know of," she said, at length. And then she didn't say anything else.

She smiled as she reached for a mushroom and put it to her nose to smell it. She could relate to growing things - both her parents had had large crops of tomatoes. They were the only tomato growes in the Great Tribe, because a tribe did not need as many tomatoes as they did meat. She took a small bite of the mushroom and tried to find its flavor, however like much mushroom it tasted little, but earthy. As she chewed, she frowned in confusion at his question? Do? They didn't do much -- what was he on about? "Tomatoes...um" she hesitated, uncertain of what kind of answer he was expecting. "They are just.. food? I like to smash them and eat them with nut bread and deer." She took another little nibble of the mushroom as she spoke. It wasn't bad at all. She nibbled it slowly as he asked another question. "Oh, I only just arrived from the Great Tribe. AniWaya is a branch of our bigger one, it's a good month-long journey by horseback." Really, this mushroom was pretty good. Smiling at him, she finished it. Now on to the strange burning thing. She looked at it with a question mark on her face.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread