M - drops of jupiter.
[html]
Hadvnivisdisgo?

Heh, I knew you'd appreciate that WinkWink And no worries! I'm slow too, but phew, now I'm finally done with most of my exams! Hooray Big Grin

He appeared stranger and stranger by the minute, but Ulilohi was beginning not to care as well. Or, perhaps she just didn't notice as much - it was hard to tell. He swung his tail and she smield at him as he echoed her statement. "Yeah," she said, smiling dim-wittedly. "We had problems with this year's crops of tobacco," she explained, hands weaving patterns that complimented her words. "Hopefully there will be more to smoke next year." She did quite enjoy smoking the pipe. For some reason, it reminded her of her mother. The scent of it always made her miss her.

He continued his odd behavior and how much she cared continued to decrease. He mumbled a word or something at length, after her explanation, and she merely stopped for a moment before she giggled loudly at him. It wasn't so easy to tell what was funny, but it was, somehow. Finally, he continued to comment on the tobacco, and her eyebrows moved to form a puzzled expression as she considered his words. "...potent?" she asked. What did he mean? She remembered the first time she smoked tobacco, how it had made her light-headed, but now she smoked it only for its taste. The differences in this one, she had merely attributed to the fact that she assumed this one grew a different tobacco, or had perhaps prepared it differently. Now, though, she was genuinely confused. "What's in this, then? Not tobacco?" She wiggled the joint as she asked him outright. She wasn't as upset as she would have been normally, somehow, and found herself smiling a little as she asked. Again, Barrett looked a little funny, but she did not miss how he studied her. When he suggested they move along to a nearby waterfall, she did not resist the idea. "Yeah, can do." She was standing still, but she was moving a little already. How odd.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread