M - drops of jupiter.
[html]
Hadvnivisdisgo?

IDK if this works with her smoking & beginning shrooms, but I hope so XD It is hard being a newb, okay? Tongue

Increasingly confused, Ulilohi watched the male as he seemed to lag behind, staring at her hands. For some reason she found it vaguely amusing, and a slow smile crept up on her face as she walked onward alongside him. Some moments passed before he answered her question with a string of words she could not understand. And yet, she turned and nodded vigorously at him. "Oh!" she exclaimed, as if she knew all of them. She was too distracted by the increasing sound of the waterfall, and his odd action of taking the joint from her, smoking it, and giving it back. Smiling, she took a few puffs from it herself while she looked at Barrett, who slowly, somehow, ran laughing towards the edge and disappeared in a bundle. She giggled again to herself, before taking a moment to choose between swimming and smoking. Oh, perhaps she could do both? "Hey, wait for me!" she sang, playfully. The smile was permanent on her face now, and while she did not understand much of what was going on, she was enjoying it quite a bit. It was as confusing as it was enjoyable.

She began the long journey toward the ledge not even considering her shawl or her braids: she usually took them all out before swimming. There was nothing like usual today, though, but just as she got close to the ledge (it wasn't so far away after all!) the blues swept up across her face with the wind, and she pulled it off and left it up there. It took a few ornaments with it, but she didn't notice - she was staring for a moment at the water, the light more dimly lit inside her head. The joint was smoked once more before she, too, curled up and followed Barrett, the smoke still in hand, not even thinking about checking if he was in the way. As she broke the water surface on the way up, she marveled at the little droplets that flew from her furs as she tossed her braided mane around. "Hey, look." Repeating the action, Ulilohi giggled again.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread