M - drops of jupiter.
[html]
Hadvnivisdisgo?

Heheheh. I'm having a little bit of the predicted difficulty replying, but I'm trying my best!

She repeated the action of tossing the water around a few times, sometimes glancing at Barrett as he tried to reproduce the artwork. He somehow moved or bloated in odd places, but her fascination was not complete until a waterfall of water poured from his hat over his face, placing a very comical look on his lips. The giant female could not stop herself, but laughed loudly at him, even pointing his long arm in his direction and very nearly slipping backwards into the water. A very elegant swiveling of her arms saved her, however, all performed while laughing. The water show continued as Barrett threw his hat, and her joyus feeling increased as she watched it fly. As she did, Barretts leg-clothing flew into view, and she turned towards him and joined in on his neverending laugh, eventually coughing up some words. Thick AniWayan accent flowed out of her mouth in a deep rumble, still smiling and her hands gesturing towards Barrett in patterns. "Anasgayv ayv?" She winked, oblivious to how he could not understand her joke. He wasn't bad-looking, this one, even if he was ungroomed. Her braids clung heavily to her upper back, chest and neck, and the whole of her torso shook as she laughed, the giggles tossing her tummy this way and that, making circular ripples in the water. She took steps forward, but everything was moving very slowly. "Tsinusdi uwoduhi!" It was as if it all danced, the water, with or without movement, and Barrett didn't make it any less funny-looking.

#---
<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread