Bringing home the Bacon
[html]

occ: Yep, it's good! Smile

Word Count → 000

The woman hid in the bush, her ears tilted in the direction so she could catch every word of his. She tried to remember which doe he was talking of so when the blur of action had slapped her in the face, she'd grab the right doe. The young woman was nervous, of course she was, but a small nod of her head and a light bob of her midnight hair indicated she was ready. Pine needles and branches from the bush poked and prodded her annoyingly, irritating her, though the young Knight tried to keep her head in the game.

'I should be able to do this...right? I am a Knight.....a daughter and sister from one of the best hunters there are. I can do this.....' The girl said to herself in her mind. Fia Marino-Knight...A fae that was born to be a Knight, just like her father.... Taking a slightly shaky deep breath, the fae closed her eyes and pictured her and Gunnar taking down the doe, Gunnar flawlessly as ever. She pictured herself taking it down, and crunching the life out of it as it took it's one, final last breath. Opening her white eye-lids to reveal stunning bright, baby blue eyes, the girl nodded. "I'm ready" She said in an even tone, looking her love straight into his gray eyes.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.fia-flowers { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Kdiw3.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ac74cc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.fia-flowers b {color:#e7bcff; }
.fia-flowers p { color:#3f294c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.fia-flowers p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.fia-flowers .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fia-flowers .wordcount {color:#e7bcff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #e7bcff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread