My Baby Loves Love
[html]
ooc goes here

He had been staying near his dad's house, or the stables. Skye had pretty much forbidden him to do otherwise. He was trying, he was trying so hard to be good, to ignore the butterflies. It didn't always work, granted, but it worked more often than not. He was working in the stables, hanging up some shelves for the stuff in there. Hooks for bridles, things like that. And then the howl sounded. He dropped the hammer on his foot, cursing loudly and colorfully.

Yet, the voice was hers. Ayasha's. He wanted to get there quick, so he threw open the door to a stall of a communal horse and vaulted onto it's back. He'd been spending time with the horses, and had been slowly teaching himself to ride. Now was the time to put it to the test. He dug his heels into the mare's sides. Of all the horses, besides his step mother's horse, Jack, he liked Jakki the best, and she seemed fondest of him as well.

On horseback, it didn't take him long to get where Ayasha had called him from. He tugged lightly on her mane to let her know to slow and then stop. He looked as if he'd been riding his whole life, instead of just the last month. He grinned down at Ayasha, sliding down easily. His first words to her were spontaneous and fully meant. "I'm so glad you're safe, my love." He opened his arms to her, inviting her to hug him.

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread