My Baby Loves Love
[html]
ooc goes here

He grinned crookedly at her, folding his arms around her and holding her tightly. He nuzzled his face into her fur after kissing her. As she asked questions, he chuckled. "I've been riding for a month now. Jakki and I have gotten to know each other pretty good while I took care of the stables. And I've been stuck here. Got in some trouble, and the stables and the animals were my punishment." He kissed her again. "I was worried about you the entire time, Ayasha.With the war and everything, I was scared..."

He couldn't finish that thought. Instead, he nuzzled her again. "Sky told me you were safe, but she also promised to come check on you. I really thought about sneaking away, but I'm trying so hard to behave for them all here." He shrugged, looking at her, memorizing her face again. His heart leapt into his throat as he saw the scar over her eye. His fingers touched it gingerly, tracing the delicate line. His voice was taut with fury as he demanded to know who had done that to her. "Who hurt you, Ayasha? I'll make them pay for it."

He wasn't a knight in shining armor, but he was hell when he was furious. His arms tightened protectively around his fey woman. He would kill whoever did that to her, he would make them sorry they ever messed with her.

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread