My Baby Loves Love
OOC: When Rachel is ready to post some, you should have Liam thread with Ralla.

IC: Her eyes closed slightly as the sound of his talking created pleasant vibrations in her ear. ”Hmm.” That’s all she said about him learning to ride. Though she did glance up as he talked about getting into trouble. Ayasha was worried. ”You didn’t listen to the butterflies, did you?” She hoped that he hadn’t given into the dark whisperings of the butterflies. At him being scare, she pulled his head down so she could give him a sweet and gentle kiss.

”It’s alright.” As he nuzzled her, she let her mind wander to what the future would look like. Hopefully it would include Liam by her side. As he touched her scar, she did smile at the gentle touch and him behaving. But he then asked her who gave her the scar and promised to make them and she smiled despite the serious topic.

She liked his protectiveness but sobered about talking about her scar. ”I lead two guardians into a trap at Cour des Miracles and one of them attacked me and gave me the scar. I fought him off and killed him. Then I helped kill the other one but not before she nearing strangled me.” She had unshed tears in her eyes as she snuggled against him. She felt his arms tighten and she felt the need to say, ”I love you.” She looked to see if he was ready to say it back to her.

Messages In This Thread