My Baby Loves Love
[html]
I'd love to. LOL

He shrugged lightly as she asked if he had listened to the butterflies. "I guess you could say so. I didn't kill no one, though. So I ain't doin' that bad I don't think." When she explained how she got the scar he hugged her tightly, instinctively understanding she needed comfort. As she said that she loved him, he swallowed. He could hear the butterflies rustling, warning him not to fall for this, not to fall into her trap. He pushed their dry silken whispers away, looking into her eyes. He could feel himself being pulled in by her, and for once he didn't resist the simple emotions in her eyes. "I love you too, Ayasha."

He kissed her again, slow and sweet. Even as the butterflies whispered their disdain for his actions, he ran his hand over her mane protectively. "I want to be with you, Ayasha. I am, in my heart. But we can't be together just yet. I need to prove myself here. They might be a bunch of weepy dreamers here, but I have things to learn yet. And besides, after the issues with Aniwaya, it might cause more issues if I moved there. And I ain't askin' you to move here. But don't ever doubt that I love you."

He nuzzled her again, nipping gently at her shoulder. It was hard to admit how he felt, but he had done it. He could feel the resentment of the black butterflies, and the negative pressure from them was beginning to give him a headache. He kept ignoring them, though. He had promised her, and he fully intended to keep that promise.

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread