My Baby Loves Love
OOC: Ayasha is going to try her hand at French kissing. Lol. Poor Liam.

IC: Ayasha gave a slight frown at his answer. While she was glad that chose not to kill anyone, his answer was rather ambiguous. But for now, she would be content with that answer. ”Just don’t kill anyone unless they are going to harm you our people you care about.” Her voice was soft and pleading as she hoped he would listen to her.

His arms tightened around her and in response her arms went around his waist and held him tight, like her life depended on it. But he looked into her eyes and she poured her love into her gaze. She beamed at him when he said that he loved her too. ”I’m glad.” She knew how tough it was for him to say something like that so it was encouraging to hear that from him.

He captured her lips in a slow and sweet kiss and she responded with passion, seeing if he would let her tongue in his mouth. He also had a hand running over his mane sweetly. She was a little breathless when they pulled apart. Her eyes studied him as he explained that he couldn’t leave yet but didn’t want her to leave her home. But also he reminded her that he loved her. ”I don’t doubt that. But when you’re done here and things settle in at AniWaya, you can join me there.”

He nuzzled her and nipped her shoulder, which made her half-moan, half-yelp. She gave him a playful glare and gave him a searing kiss while her hands ran over his chest. But she couldn’t help but think that he was going to do something because those damned butterflies told him to. She would just cross that bridge when they got to it.

Messages In This Thread