My Baby Loves Love
He laughed as she admonished him not to kill anyone unless they were intent on doing harm. Coming from anyone else, it would have been insulting. Coming from her, it was sweet, though a bit silly. When she kissed him back, he was surprised to feel her tongue slip into his mouth. Somehow, it made the kiss deeper, more intense. He gave as good as he got, and when the young couple separated, both were breathing somewhat heavily.

.When she kissed him again, he pulled her against him hard, trapping her hands between them. He kissed her possessively, fiercely. The butterflies began their dry whispers again, putting thoughts and images in his head that didn't belong there. Ayasha was pure, Ayasha was sweet. He lifted his head for a moment, trying to clear his mind of the lusty and violent images in his mind. He looked down at the woman in his arms, his golden eyes glittering.

His voice was hoarse and ragged when he whispered. "Ayasha... if we don't stop... I don't know that I could stop." It killed him to say that, to almost beg her to cease her caresses and kisses. He wanted her, but he wanted to be with her with a clear mind, with himself in full control of his actions. As exciting as the images and thoughts in his head were, he knew Ayasha wasn't the kind of woman to let him be so rough. And besides, she deserved gentleness and tenderness.

Messages In This Thread