My Baby Loves Love
As his laughter came, his grip loosened. Liam didn’t let go and she wasn’t about to extract herself from his arms. She was happy and content in them, especially when they weren’t gripping her so hard. She looked up and gave him a playful glare. ”Be careful who you call kiddo, loverboy.” She pretended to be mad but couldn’t help but smile at his kissing the top of her head.

Ayasha watched him as he talked about how worried about her she was. She gave him a gentle smile. ”It will take a bit more than a war to get rid of me, loverboy.” She rather liked her pet name for him. He had one for her so why couldn’t she have one for him? It was only fair. But she did give him a comforting hug.

She put her hand on his cheek and stroked it gently. ”You might want to talk to my mom, Liam. She wants to talk to my future mate. Plus, you need to decide what path you want to take. You do well as a warrior but I fear that we might not be able to have warriors until we can prove that we’re not violent.” She didn’t know what he would be good at but she’d help him figure it out.

Messages In This Thread