My Baby Loves Love
She smirked at his response to his mentioning meeting her mother. She gave a slight snort of laughter and grinned, gently giving his chest a whack. ”She’s not that scary. But, if you want, I’ll come with you when you meet her.” She felt him bury his face in his mane and gave his ear a gentle kiss. She wasn’t trying get him aroused but nor was she going to stop kissing him or receiving kisses from him. What she really wanted was for him to kiss her on the lips.

But he seemed to be scared of kissing her again. So she took matters into her own hands and pulled his head in position and gave him a relatively chaste kiss. It was sweet and gentle. It showed him how she felt without the lust factor. She knew that if she explored his mouth again, they might not stop. And as much as part of her wanted that, a bigger part wanted to wait until they were both truly ready.

She pulled away and then gave him a kiss on the nose. ”I love you.” Her fear of him not reciprocating that sentiment was no longer there and so she loved saying that and hoped that she could say that all the time. She laid her head on his heart and listened to his heartbeat, wrapping her arms gently around his waist. ”What are you thinking about?” Her voice was gentle and soft, coaxing him to tell her but not wanting to push him.

Messages In This Thread