My Baby Loves Love
At her offer to be with him when he met Ralla, he smiled gently, his tail wagging slowly. As she pulled his face to hers, he resisted briefly, but then relaxed as she kissed him demurely, little to no trace of the shared lust from earlier resurfacing. She kissed him on the nose and he playfully wrinkled his muzzle, his tail wagging again. "I love you too, Ayasha." The soft snort of the mare reminded him of his duties.

"I was thinking that I'm glad you're safe, but I need to get back to the stables. I wasn't quite done with my chores. But don't think for a moment I want to spend my life mucking out stables, kiddo." He grinned impishly at her, the teasing warning delivered in a mock serious tone. He initiated the kiss, loosening his grip more so she could slide free. If he had his way, she would stay the night with him, and they'd never be parted again. Something deep inside whispered he didn't want her around when his time for the test came, though. He shuffled his feet as he slowly let go of her. He wished she didn't have to go, he wished he didn't have to go back to the stables.

Messages In This Thread