My Baby Loves Love
OOC: Want to end it with your post? And we need another one soon.

IC: He seemed happy and grateful for her offer of support while talking to her mother since he gave her a smile and a slight wag of his tail. She could feel him resist her pull but he soon gave in as he realized her kiss was an innocent, albeit loving, instead of a heady, wanting kiss. His nose wrinkled playfully when she kissed it and she smirked and gave it another kiss. He replied back to her and she wanted to kiss him again but the horse interrupted their moment and Ayasha sent the mare a glare.

At not wanting to muck out stables, she grinned cheekily at him. ”If you ever decide that your goal in life is mucking stables, you can always do it in AniWaya.” She teased him but was serious about joining her in AniWaya. But at the term kiddo, she gave him another playful whack. ”You should be more respectful towards your elders, loverboy.” She almost threatened to punish him but knew that he would take that the wrong way, not that the thought didn’t cross her mind.

He kissed her and she forced both of them to keep it chaste. She knew how dangerous going even a little bit farther was for them, especially Liam. So she pulled away a bit sooner than she would have liked. ”As much as I enjoy kissing you, loverboy, I think we both have stuff to do. I’ll come to see you soon?” She hugged him, not truly wanting to leave but knew that she really should. ”I should go.” She gave him a quick kiss and headed out, giving him glances over her shoulder as she did so.

Messages In This Thread