you're off, you've done your time
[html]

The hybrid woman was utterly confusing herself. She had never treated Sky so kindly. The younger girl had been a wretched nuisance to her, dumped into her care after killing their mother with her birth. For so long Dusk had not considered her anything different, caring for her reluctantly, and only because she was obliged to.

Until their separation, the dark female had not taken a second to think that perhaps her sister had given her life a purpose. Her bright face appeared in Dusk's imagination far too often to deny that she had made a mistake by leaving her alone. When she looked upon her sister now, all she could see was beauty and strength. She was puzzled, and in awe.

The surprise on Sky's face mirrored what Dusk felt of herself. Suddenly she was in a soft embrace, soft nibbles tickling her skin. Sky's joy was overwhelming, and the slender woman stiffened beneath the wave of love. Her sister's warmth eventually overpowered her. She lowered her muzzle and rested it on the girl's head, the only affection she was capable of returning, though she hoped Sky somehow felt the depth of her pitiful response.

Dusk stared forward, again dumbstruck by Sky's eagerness to forgive. "I've missed you," she said gently, tilting her muzzle sideways against the soft fur on the top of the other's crown. "I have a lot I need to explain to you too," she continued, more seriously. Then she broke away from Sky and watched her with sharp eyes. "Please tell me what has happened to you first." Dusk knew her sister struggled, but she had been careless.

<style type="text/css">
.razedusktree b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbd0d2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.razedusktree .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.razedusktree p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razedusktree {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#132f55; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/v74ayw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#132f55 0px 0px 2px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread