Two Steps Behind
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... etable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:155px; background-position:bottom center;">

_____ Her reaction was nothing unfamiliar to Pilot - he had come to realize that his family wasn’t entirely common. Either way, he still embraced the fact that they had taken him into their hearts. For without them, Pilot would have never made it to see another day. It was still a wonder now that he had even survived. It was against all odds, that was for sure.

_____ "It was hard with some things more than others. The fact that I had to come to terms with the fact that I had real parents out there somewhere… and the fact that they left me alone. So I know a similar feeling to what you must have felt too." When Pilot had first come to Storm, he had tried to disguise all of his pain with the familiar happiness and hyperness he had gained from his jittery squirrel companions. Truth was, on the inside things still hurt him. Wounds were fresh. But now with Dierdre by his side, he found that things had started to heal completely for the most part. His new family – Storm – was responsible for most of that. "I've gotten over it, though."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread