heavens made with black fire
[html]

Word Count → 365 :: I did mention this in my last post but i guess i didn't make it too clear, but Esme's slave, Daisuke is also present. You can PP daisuke biting onto him and bringing him back over to the group, if you choose so, if not then you can keep the pursuit going, i suggest just letting Daisuke catch him since he's slower than normal and Daisuke is in very good shape.

Terrified of what's inside
to save his life he crawls like a worm from a bird.

The golden serpent man was not far behind the group, but as a slave, he did not dare make himself all puffed up and angry like the rest of the high ranked wolves that were present. He was, however in a better position than this fool whom had trespassed on the lands of the Salsolans. his torn ears were place back on his head and his oceanic blue eyes were on the fool of a wolf. He would be sorry by the end of this all. Esmeralda was happy that another face she recognized was there. Both of them would be able to see what she was capable of, or at least that she was not as useless as she might have looked before to them. They had seen her injured, and now, she had gotten much better, but she still was having trouble with that leg of hers. She was able to run short distances, but still she was limping after that short distance.

Esmeralda saw the beast try and turn and run from the group of canines and Esmeralda chuckled lightly as she grabbed another knife and hurled it at the retreating beast. She then looked to Daisuke. My snake...it is time to bite. Bring him back to us. spoke the girl and she pointed her finger towards the beast that tried to get away. It was then, that it seemed like a hellhound was released because Daisuke quickly took off after the lupus wolf, with his jaws open and ready to attack the foreign wolf. Do not kill him, snake, just apprehend him. the girl spoke to the golden serpent of a male. Those golden ears had heard the order, so he simply launched himself to get the beast and to carry it back to his masters. They should not have had to chase the being, so he would do the work for them.

Esmeralda watched with entertainment in her icy, dagger-like crystal eyes. A creepy, sadist smile was on her maw as she gripped a knife in her hand. She wanted to gut this being....Oh how she wanted to gut him and see his organs on the ground..

<style>
.Esmeknife-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Esmeknife-laine img{width:300px; float:left}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Esmeknife-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Esmeknife-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#707ECC;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread