heavens made with black fire
[html]
OOC: nothing to say. / +401!

Daisuke was quick, and he was able to hit his mark very quickly. His fangs were quick to sink into the flesh of the other male, but he tried to be careful to not hurt him too bad since he was only supposed to reprehend the beast and not kill him. However careful he was with the other, it did not seem like he was careful enough, for the beast had broken his leg in the middle of this altercation. Daisuke felt sorry. He even mumbled the words to the other male right as the action had occurred. It sounded like a muffled growl in the eyes of another, but in his words, in his language, this was a sorry. He dragged the beast back to his master and the ones surrounding her, and he dropped the prize at her feet, like the dog he was. He put his hand on the tail of the other to keep it from going anywhere, or trying to break free.

Esmeralda looked to Eris, her pale eyes glowing with excitement. Her tail swung from side to side, eager to knife into this beast, but there were others here. Higher ups no doubt. She bent her floppy ears back and she looked at her sable leader. She nodded her head about the comment about her snake boy. He is very impressive. Very fast, very obedient. she spoke about him and nodded her head again and looked at the woman. Daisuke looked up at Esmeralda, and then to the leader, but never raising his eyes to her. He kept his his on her necklace instead. I am sorry, I did not mean to hurt him, he is rather fragile.. apologized the slave, and Esme growled lightly at him, and she smacked his ear. You idiot. I told you not to. she snorted at him and crossed her hands over her chest. I am sorry, my beautiful princess. I grabbed him as gently as I could, his leg landed wrong, and he was weak enough for it to break. spoke the beast and he bent his ears back and he lowered his head to the ground and he turned his head submissively, showing his neck to them. His eyes were on the woman's feet, and he bent close to the ground. What purpose will he serve, My Auxiliary? asked the woman, cocking her head to Eris.

<style type="text/css">
.esmeme1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#97605f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a0a09; }
.esmeme1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.esmeme1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#683737; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pzpBC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#391413; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeme1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.esmeme1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread