Green ocean on the horizon
Merlin grunted back to the wolf, "Yes I live alone, I might be friendly towards other wolves but I feel uncomfortable around larger groups, mostly because of my childhood." The stranger wolf wasn't much of a talker, Merlin could see that, but at least he was talking, and no growling. The wolf seemed eager to know why Merlin was out here. "I'm making an expedition to the sea bank, it's a beautiful day and the sea will look adoring at this weather, so I've decided to go to the ocean's shore and paint the landscape of the sea."
He quickly reached into his pack and showed the stranger a painting that Merlin was most proud of. It showed the view from the top of the cliff that Merlin lived under. He had painted the smooth motion of the tree vividly and was proud by the beautiful artwork that he was lucky to produce. "I'm quite fond of art, it's one of the only times that I feel free and able to express my feelings fully." He kept the painting with him to encourage him to reach his best when painting. He carefully placed the painting back in his pack and looked back over at the wolf still smiling, talking about art warmed Merlin’s spirits, even if others weren’t at all interest, Merlin still insisted on talking about art.

Messages In This Thread