Green ocean on the horizon
(OCC: Sorry it took a while to post, but I was ill for a couple of days and school hasn’t been kind with their homework Tongue)

Merlin smiled at the stranger's friendly introduction, "I'm Merlin Arcaniss," He said, "A name that I gave to myself, my father wasn't allowed to name me, so when I was on my own I found a book, and chose words from it to act as my name."
It was a true story, the words 'Merlin' and 'Arcaniss' were on the first page, so Merlin chose them to save him time and thought. He didn't know if it was a great name, but it fitted well, so it stuck.
"I'd be glad to have company on my trip, only if you do like long treks." He didn't want to push anyone into coming with him, he'd be happy to go alone, but having company was the best way to make friends and pass time. Merlin grabbed his pack and stood up. He explained to Wayne that they had to follow the flow of the river to get to the sea bank. And once he was sure Wayne was ready, he set off in the direction of the flowing river. The morning was still warm and peaceful, it was a good sign. Merlin listened to the slow crunch of brown, roasted leaves under his feet. He hoped the day would stay like this.

Messages In This Thread