One step closer
[html]

OOC: Very crummy post, but I didn't want to keep you waiting. I work tomorrow and Thursday long hours, so I wanted to get a post in before then. The rest will be better. Until then enjoy my updated- photomaniped table xD

Word Count → 303

The large black and white male chuckled heartily before leaping up out of the stream. He stood close to her with a wickedly mischievous grin before hunching his body and shaking free the clinging damp, raining an army of water droplets upon her. He laughed shortly again and leapt before she could possibly plant a counterattack. When he was a few feet away he reclined onto his haunches and wrapped his water-ravaged tail about his large paws. His head he dipped to look at her properly. Augustus couldn't quite understand how one moment he had been distressed and reeking of fear and the next he was happily splashing water upon the new female he'd just met. He certainly wasn't complaining. It was nice to have finally let his burdens go even for a few short moments.

You easterners are too soft. He stated in tones deep and filled with mirth. Where I come from even summer is colder than this. He ruffled his thick pelt for good measure and gained all four feet. His brows furrowed at her behavior and he brought himself slowly closer. What's the matter? He asked, perking his ears forward and lowering his head. He drew his face dangerously near hers as he tried to meet her eye. Do I frighten you? He asked, half resentful, half honestly curious. He was growing tired of all the negative attention he was receiving and wanted to make it right with this female at least. Perhaps then they'd be able to continue their meeting with more success. It wasn't his fault he looked this way. All thanks to dear old dad. he thought bitterly. He was beginning to lose hold of his former joy, and could feel his anger slowly rising to the surface. Why did she have to be so afraid?

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.augustus-temp .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.augustus-temp p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.augustus-temp .charname {font-family:tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.augustus-temp b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.augustus-temp {background-color:#A1A7BF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... gg-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#6C7081; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:489px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #A1A7BF; }
.augustus-temp .inner {margin:287px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#A1A7BF;}
.augustus-temp p.wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #A1A7BF; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 5px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread