Big Girls Do Cry
OOC: Epically late.

IC: She looked up at him with teary eyes and nodded in agreement to it being tough to lose a sibling. He seemed to know about lose himself and she sniffled as he rubbed circles on her back. It was comforting and she gave him a slight smile of silent thanks at his consideration towards her. They barely knew each other but that was at times better than if they were great friends.

Ayasha then listened to what Teo’s mother had told him. He sounded a bit unsure but she wasn’t sure why so she kept silent. But she definitely agreed with his mother’s words. ”I know I’ll see him eventually. But it still hurts to not see him, especially in my other brother, his twin. The two of them look a lot a like but their personalities are different.” She had stopped crying by now and was mostly smiling.

At it not being too bad, she smirked. ”You haven’t met my siblings. They can be a handful. They sometimes make me never want kids in my life. Then they go do something adorable and I want a million kids.” Her mind then wandered to Liam and what their kids could be like and whether Liam would be a good father or not. She hoped he would be.

Messages In This Thread