All things are difficult before they're easy
[html]
Lilith Ylva

Word Count → 000 :: Sorry it took so long and it was such a crappy post!

Lilith was planning do doing a a little help around the pack but she wasn't sure where to start. She had sent out her birds t find someone of her pack who seemed to need help in their duties but it had been a while since she had sent them out. Walking up to a dear by stump she hopped up and sat down to wait for their return. It probably would have been more efficient for her to tell them to split up and look but she guessed she wasn't in no real hurry.

Lilith began pulling the park of the trunk stump when Andras and Eurynome showed up. Her eagle swooped down and landed on Lilith's extended arm while her vulture plopped down onto the ground. Each gave a brief word or two on what nearby pack member that needed help and what that canine was working on.

After a few moments of deciding she chose the wolfdog that Eurynome spotted. He was the closest to her and she hadn't met this one yet. Sliding off her seat she began made her way towards the wolfdog, letting her birds fly a head of her. She had an idea on where she was headed.

I'm at war with the world
'Cause I ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what, I can't be bought or sold

<style type="text/css">
.lilithshackles b {font-weight:bold; color:#a75158; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 1px;}
.lilithshackles p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.lilithshackles p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lilithshackles .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#a75158; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 1px;}
.lilithshackles p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-shadow:#683c58 0px 0px 4px;}
.lilithshackles {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#683c58; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2vaxlhl.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dcdcae; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.lilithshackles .name {color:#a75158; font-size:60px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:15px; font-weight:bold; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 4px; padding:5px 30px 20px; letter-spacing:10px;}
.lilithshackles .lyrics {color:#dcdcae; font-size:40px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; text-align:center; padding:150px 5px 0px; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 4px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread