All things are difficult before they're easy
[html]
Lilith Ylva

Word Count → 456 :: Was my first post alright? I mean I am able to play Lilith's birds like that right?

Eurynome and Andras flew over the wolfdog for some time then became bored, waiting for their master. Andras, as always, taking the lead flew down near the canine to wait. When he spoke to them it was Andras who spoke back while Eurynome only glared at the dog. Hopping to get closer the female eagle managed "Allo' master coming." then returned back to her place next to her fellow friend.

As Lilith came closer she noticed her birds had already arrived, she knew that they would make it there before she did though. Turning her head to focus on the wolfdog she noticed that he was about the same size as she was give or take a few inches and pounds. The cowboy hat brought slight smile to her lips but it didn't last. She couldn't tell what he was mixed with, she knew wold but couldn't tell what else, and she was curious. She could tell right away that this creature had experience in working by his looks, perhaps a rancher or farmer. Which was good because she came to work.

"Hello there yourself" was the greeting she returned. She couldn't tell but maybe her was nervous. She wondered only because the tone of his voice and him shifting the wood he carried. Lilith brought a smile to her maw, not because she was happy but to be polite. She didn't want to frighten the other seeing how she was new and different. The quick change of attitude caught her by surprise though. Shifting her attention back to the wolfdog she nodded "That is the reason I came out here, to find a way to make myself useful."

Lilith signaled that she wanted her birds to help with the process as well and then began to pick up the the wood that the canine had pointed out to her. Eurynome was quite upset that he had to do such work but followed his orders unlike Andras who didn't mind at all and began right away, both picking up what they could carry together or alone. Still in the process of picking up some planks she looked up to see a out put hand and was confused until he introduced himself and asked a question. Then in became apparent he wanted to shake hands. Shifting the weight of the wood to one side she stood and grapshed hands with this wolfdog named Wayne. "I am Lilith Ylva, and yes you could call me new around here." What he said next was no shock to her. "The smaller one is a Crowned Eagle, her name is Andras. The other is a Vulture, his name is Eurynome."

I'm at war with the world
'Cause I ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what, I can't be bought or sold

<style type="text/css">
.lilithshackles b {font-weight:bold; color:#a75158; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 1px;}
.lilithshackles p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.lilithshackles p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lilithshackles .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#a75158; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 1px;}
.lilithshackles p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-shadow:#683c58 0px 0px 4px;}
.lilithshackles {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#683c58; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2vaxlhl.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dcdcae; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.lilithshackles .name {color:#a75158; font-size:60px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:15px; font-weight:bold; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 4px; padding:5px 30px 20px; letter-spacing:10px;}
.lilithshackles .lyrics {color:#dcdcae; font-size:40px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; text-align:center; padding:150px 5px 0px; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 4px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread