free firebird
[html]

WC - 203 :: It is done. Big Grin And just lemme know when the next thread'll be.

X’yrin agreed with her but spoke in the future tense—which caused the alertness to melt from Vesper’s body. She found herself faintly disappointed at first, but mention of a task made her eyes widen and her muzzle dip in a nod. She made the sign of understanding, suddenly becoming aware that the pair of wanderers did not stand here as completely wolves anymore. Free spirits they may be, but she knew that neither of them would completely neglect their responsibilities.

“I wish you and Ichika no Ho-en luck in preparing for winter,” the coywolf said honestly. She knew that they were the northernmost pack, and winter would be rough for them on the mountains. X’yrin, Kiara—there were friends there that she didn’t want to lose, and by association, much of the rest of the pack was important as well.

She copied the bow slightly, smiling as she remembered that the Nomads did not say goodbye. “We will meet again,” she echoed instead. “It should not be too hard to find me; I’ll be in the area.” She stood with a slight smile on her lips, watching the Exultare leave before turning herself, walking carefully back down the mountain trail back home.

<style type="text/css">
.angryvesp b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;}
.angryvesp t {font-style:italic; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;}
.angryvesp p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.angryvesp {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#2c597f; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1zme93o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c2cdcd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread