Flowers and their fading beauty.
[html]

:3. 400+

Juliet listened to her sister's words, not speaking until she was done speaking. So if she ignored the cold it would go away? So if the flowers would ignore the change that could stay right? The cream girl looked at the drooping flowers with mixed feelings, she was confused by the concept. She was afraid of the change because she did not understand it, she was sad that her favorite thing in the whole world was going away.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as her sister sat against her, her heat transferring over to her body. She loved when they did this, this behavior reminded her of when they were younger. When they were still only able to walk on four legs, it seemed all simpler than. Now they could shift and she found herself envious over her sister's beauty, envious of how she could understand their parents words and the way they spoke. Juliet looked at her sister for a few seconds before leaning her head on Titania's shoulder, her hair cascading over her shoulder.

"Your warm" She sighed, stating the face as she listened again to her sister's voice. So she did not know either, so she needed to ask one of the adults. "I hope they come back, I don't want to live in a world without flowers. I don't want to spend my life like those long days in Crimson Dreams, they had no flowers like Liam said they would. I was sad when there were no flowers there." She spoke in a soft tone, though really no emotion seeped into her words. Instead her eyes closer, almost trying to hide the fact they could show her emotions. She wanted to live in a land of flowers, where flowers never left her.

Her eyes fluttered open once more when her sister's words confused her, her earliest memory. What was her earliest memory? Lifting her head lightly she thought about it, what could she remember? Her memory was fuzzy that far back, almost like bad television reception but she finally grasped what Titania was trying to tell her. They were born in a time that flowers did not grow, she could not remember flowers until she saw them here. She remembered the first time she saw a flowers, it was an instant addiction for their beauty. "Spring needs to come back quick, I want all the color to come back."

She lifted her head looking at her pretty sister, almost feeling something different about her. Not only could she shift but something else had happened.

<style>
.juliet-stars-lower{background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qrgrp.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; height:45px;margin:5px 5px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.juliet-stars-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl b {color:#f9efff; text-shadow:#8c30be 1px 1px 1px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl {background-color:#baaac3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/N6yvq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57376c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.juliet-stars-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 0px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #512f64; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread