Flowers and their fading beauty.
[html]

200+

No matter how she tried to work it out her sister still spoke the truth. Despite her reason for leaving it still boiled down to the fact that she was leaving. She stared at her hands for a long while, thinking hard. Wishing anyone would understand or that there could be just one person out there who was happy for her. Who trusted her judgment and supported her. Juliet was her only hope for understanding, and she saw that hope slipping quickly away.

Not all was lost yet, though. When the creamy wolfess spoke next it wasn’t words of anger or accusation. True, she couldn’t wrap her head around what Titania was thinking but at least she didn’t react with anger like her parents would have. She let the last part die in the air but the first thing she said she held on to. She nodded gently.

“I’ll bring him to meet you if you can promise not to tell Mom or Dad. Don’t tell them what I told you, don’t tell them that he’s coming. Dad will just be Dad and set a trap for him. They don’t understand, you’re the closest thing I have to a shoulder, Juliet. If they find out they’ll flip, I need to be able to tell them on my own… when the time is right. Okay?” She turned her gaze upon her sister’s face, pleading with her for understanding. This could have been a big mistake. If her sister decided to have a big mouth and go tell their parents it could all be over before it started. But Titania wanted somebody she could trust, she needed somebody on her side… and if anyone could understand what it was like, Juliet would.

Image courtesy of mourner@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.titania-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.titania-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.titania-a01 b {color:#8CC0F4; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.titania-a01 {background-color:#000A14; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BLjIj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3971A8; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3971A8; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread