Flowers and their fading beauty.
[html]

awwwww. 400+

Frustration welled up inside the cream girl as she stared at her hands and feet trying to not look at her sister. For once she wanted to close her eyes and erase her emotions from her body, she wanted not feel anything right now. Get rid of the overwhelming jealous for her sister's beauty, luck, and find of a partner to truly care about. Get rid of the frustration of keeping the secret of her leaving and what her new found lover looked like. Get rid of the sadness that washed over her about losing her sister to a boy, she wanted not to feel this. She wanted to disappear right now just like her precious flowers.

Against her wished her ears flattened again her wild hair and she sigh outwardly not really portraying any of her emotions. So was she going to keep this secret? Stand by her sister's side and lie to her parents if they asked her what was going on with their other daughter? Shaking her head rather violently, her curls falling over her face as if to hide the emotions like she wished. She was trying to clear her head as she contemplated her answers to her sister's questions.

What was this sister of hers thinking? She knew her feelings, the love of a thousand flowers reminded her of how jealous she was of her sister. Was a boy really that important? The only boy she really knew was the stupid Liam and his lies but were all boys like that? They way her sister described Zalen told her that Liam was just a air head.

Again Juliet sighed but this time her fingers moved her hair from her face as she looked up at her sister, her face almost showing any emotions like she hoped. Her eyes twinkled with confusion as she looked into her sister's piercing eyes, they reminded her so much of their mother. "I will try, you know I do not like lies but I will try." She stated before lookin gback in the direction of her home only to look back into her sister's eyes. "If you promise Titania to visit and tell me if anything goes wrong. You always have a place here, this is where your family is." Though her words never expressed her feelings, her eyes showed her sincereness and a glimmer of sadness. Hopefully she wasn't loosing her sister, but she murmured one last thing as she looked up at the sky. The words were easy of Titania to hear even if Juliet did not mean her to hear them. Still no emotions seemed into her words but just by the words spoken they had a jealous air to them "You always get everything.. "

<style>
.juliet-stars-lower{background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qrgrp.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; height:45px;margin:5px 5px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.juliet-stars-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl b {color:#f9efff; text-shadow:#8c30be 1px 1px 1px;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl {background-color:#baaac3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/N6yvq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57376c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.juliet-stars-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.juliet-stars-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 0px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #512f64; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread