pour some sugar on me
She couldn't help but grin slightly at the almost wistful sigh that escaped the woman. There wasn't much one could say to the coming of snow, which would later bring ice, bitter cold and more and more and more snow. Life would be hard and harsh and only the strong and determined would survive unless they had the strength in numbers that a pack gave one. She watched the woman before her, thinking that she might be one that could survive the winter, but she wouldn't know until spring.

Zana was smart enough not to voice this opinion but she did grant the woman an answer to the question she asked. "I have always had family wherever I turn.. I don't believe I could ever truly be alone here, even if I wanted to be.." She smiled slightly at the idea. She knew that she could escape her family if she wanted, but Inferni was more than family and she wasn't sure if this creature of singularity would be able to understand just what she found in the comforts of blood and fangs that was the fierce nature of her clan.

Messages In This Thread