pour some sugar on me
[html]

Her expression chilled. What the smaller hybrid had shared was what Dusk had wished for since it had ended for her. She had once been like her, cared for and supported by a strong family. From the smile that subtly appeared, Dusk assumed that the woman was reasonably happy, and if not quite that, most likely happier than she was. She felt no superiority because of her ability to survive alone. It was a dull and often miserable way to live, especially for a girl who had known about love and companionship all her life, yet continued to deny herself such luxuries.

Dusk crept closer and finally sat down. I think you're lucky, she ventured, careful that her tone remained flat. Being trapped with only yourself becomes stifling. It was somewhat of an understatement. When there was no way to relieve them to another, thoughts eventually became irritating and sometimes even dangerous. She had barely spared herself insanity with her decision to come to this place.

<style type="text/css">
.dusk01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#284f7f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #102b4d; }
.dusk01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dusk01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#161b2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2U34D.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 282px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a486e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dusk01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dusk01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread