pour some sugar on me
Dusk is so overly emo.

[html]

Feeling comforted by the words and the smile the young woman had given her, Dusk looked briefly away so that the other could not see her eyes. She was surprised by her sudden boldness. Voicing her pain had given her some relief, but she felt exposed and weak before this hybrid who was so much younger, and who knew nothing about her other than what she had shared in the past few moments. It was also very possible that Zana did not genuinely wish to hear the woes of a middle aged woman. For the few seconds in which her eyes were aimed at a tree to the coywolf's left, Dusk struggled to choose between her own pride and the strange comfort she reaped from the smaller canine.

When she met the silvered lavender gaze again, Dusk's expression was entirely composed, as if she had merely become interested in something on the bark of the tree she had glanced at. It was comfortable for a while, but not anymore, she spoke vaguely. I will join a pack before the Spring. The idea terrified her, which was why she fully planned to put it off until her procrastination became more of a nuisance than her fear.

Realizing that neither knew the other's name, the wolfdog drew a sigh through her nostrils. What is your name? she asked, her tone much lighter.

<style type="text/css">
.dusk01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#284f7f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #102b4d; }
.dusk01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dusk01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#161b2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2U34D.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 282px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a486e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dusk01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dusk01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread