sickman
[html]
I didn't think it was bad at all. Smile I am not sure this post makes much sense. XD

Dusk could read neither the woman's face nor her tone, and was therefore unable to determine whether she would be asked to leave or invited to stay where she was and learn what she wanted to learn. The other seemed so stoic that Dusk could not discount the possibility of her calling forth her pack mates and running her off more dramatically. She repressed a grin, wishing this would happen. Such shenanigans would easily make her day.

However, the coyote sat down where she was, flanked by the decorative stakes. Dusk raised her ears to their leisurely height, understanding that, for now, the gray female was going to humor her. She grinned and explained Inferni's prejudice against wolves, at which the swarthy woman's eyes widened slightly with intense fascination. Oh, she said smoothly, and then she grinned. The rivalry between the canine species was common knowledge, not something she ever thought about too deeply. She had not interacted with coyotes other than to chase them off her kills, or, occasionally, to be chased off herself, when they operated in groups too large for her to bother with. Although coyotes could be a nuisance, she understood that they and wolves must coexist, and considered it no further.

There was something thrilling about being so near to a group that inherently hated her. It was even more thrilling that the Inferni woman was one member who did not seem to share that hatred.

Dusk liked the smaller canine, content to let her approach and examine her. The wolfdog's heartbeat never quickened and not one muscle grew tense. When she was satisfied, the other spoke up again, punctuating her previous statement with the simple suggestion that Dusk might take her curiosity elsewhere. But apparently, not yet. Amused by the pet name, her lip twitched. My name is Dusk, she answered, paused to give the girl a chance to introduce herself, and continued. You say your packmates are not genocidal against my kind, but your fence is impressive. What did these unfortunate souls do to offend Inferni? Her monotone held up, despite her eagerness.

<style type="text/css">
.razedusktree b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbd0d2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.razedusktree .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.razedusktree p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razedusktree {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#132f55; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/v74ayw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#132f55 0px 0px 2px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread