[mature] Mind the empty bottle
[html]
Some PP, let me know if you want it changed ^^;

Her eyes opened, deep blue eyes. There was something warm in them, something incredibly intimate. She stretched, moving under his hand. She smiled seductively at him, and his cock throbbed in his jeans. As she asked what she could do for him, he chuckled softly. He reached out and cupped a breast. "I think you know what you can do for me, sexy." He didn't know where the words came from, but he went with it. He stroked the pad of his thumb over her nipple, licking his lips.

He couldn't resist speaking. "Seeing you there reminded me of a story about a lost princess, doomed to sleep until her prince charming wakes her with a kiss." He grinned roguishly. Suddenly, he threw his legs over her, straddling her body. His eyes locked with hers, the golden orbs glittering and smoldering. His hands were on either side of her hips, his face inches away from hers. And then the male closed the gap, kissing her deeply. He applied enough pressure to her torso with his that she would hopefully lay back so he could enjoy her body. He ground his hips into her, essentially humping her legs. In his mind he could already see their bodies entwined, could smell the sex and the blood. He knew what he wanted, even though he hadn't done it before.

The butterflies goaded him on, whispering about lust and its joys, whispering about the power physical intimacy gives a wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread