M - On a cold dark ledge
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

Arachnea's Revenge

OOC: I figured you meant that Jazper knew Svara? If not then I might edit this a little Big Grin

She watched him, her eyes showing how much she lacked in trust. No amount of words could make her believe he gave two shits about her wounds. Why would be care if she bleed to death? It should be beneficial to him if anything. Although she would like to believe in a fantasy of kind wolves, she had learned at birth there were only two kinds of wolves and that was crazy or plain mean. She would probably put herself in the mean category only because she knew she wasn't insane and there were only two categories.

Jazper seemed like a fair alpha, but hell what did she know she'd never known a pack leader before. Of course she hadn't expected him to accept her either. Ryan knew nothing of pack mentality and was sure she was acting far from what was expected. Not that she gave a rats ass, this method of thinking has kept her alive thus far and she had no intention of changing it.

He seemed to change after she said her name, it made her make a mental note. What about her name could be of any importance? She would have to think about it later because he was stepping forward now violence in his step. Did he think he scared her? If he would not accept her because she did not respect him then she apparently did not fear him. Ryan smiled deviantly and turned her tall youthful body giving him a view of her ass. "As you wish alpha." Ryan emphasized her words with sarcasm. She moved back towards where she had come from mulling over what had just transpired.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread