Two for One Deal [P]
[html]
Sounds good to me. :3 Even sounds like they might go riding more than once, cause Teo would for sure like the idea if it came up. :o

At the mention of the mustang maybe being worried for his lady, Teo's ears shrank back. ...hadn't thought of that. He murmured, looking between the two horses with a derailed concern; he'd hate to cause the two horses any stress. What if they'd been together a long time?

But then the older fellow mentioned taking the stallion off his hands after a moment of idle silence. Teo glanced over and flicked his ears forward. He slipped his hand back to his pocket finally, feeling comfortable with the mare's calmed mood. I suppose it's not too bad an idea, is it? He's nice and steady with you. A good sign if there ever was one; he didn't much like the kid either, but at least he didn't try to run from him. Teo grinned again, this time in a nervous laugh sort of way. He knew full well that he had no chance with the mustang. That much had already been proven.

At the mention of riding a moment later, Teo lifted his chin up. Would I be buying a horse if I didn't? He retorted good-naturedly, an almost coy smile on his face. It's been a while, but I'm still up to speed. He hadn't ridden since he'd been a new member of Anathema, and that had been a lucky break. Prior to that, he'd been home in Italy, riding whenever he'd gotten the chance to; horses had been his escape.

I haven't had the time to get away from home much. Not used to the area. If you are though, maybe you wouldn't mind showing me around? Some good trails, maybe? A slight flick of his head, almost unnoticable, was the only giveaway that Teo had just been suggesting more than an impersonal tour.

Maybe Tedros had impressed him with his abilities with horses, or maybe Teo simply found the coyote to be attractive. Either way, it had Teo acting a bit more... friendly than usual around strangers. Fine line being, this Tedros had attracted the albino's curiousity. Blah.

<style type="text/css"> .trovato-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#717D66; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e2a13; } .trovato-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .trovato-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#454c3e; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/orqk60.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272E21; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .trovato-oo8 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .trovato-oo8 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread