Change comes from the people
[html]

I'm so sorry about the wait! My computer died. ><

Word Count → 243

He nodded and laid the second rabbit on the fire, turning the first and inhaling the smokey flavor. He would cook it the way he usually cooked his own--that was, until the skin burned only slightly in places--and then dust it with more powder, for the real kick of the Chile. It was mild, of course, as he was not a great fan of having his tongue burn, but the taste and scent mixed with that of Cinnamon was just heavenly. He sat back to let them roast and then turned to look at the dark figure of the boy out of the corner of his eye, the light blue orbs glittering slightly at the question.

It's a combination of two spices, Chile and cinnamon. He answered, and then pulled the rabbits off the fire to give them their final coating in the stuff, setting one before his temporary companion. It's quite common, where I come from, though there are varying ranges of heat to the Chile powder. This is mild, so you shouldn't have much trouble with it. He added, and took a bite, feeling the slight burn across his taste buds and savoring the delicate meat. Of course, he'd grown up with Chile powder, so the unfamiliar taste, combined with the heat and kick of the stuff, might still pose a problem for Mordecai; Swentzle could only thank his own foresight on not having used the hotter stuff today.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread