sunslammer
[html]

OOC / +329

The young boy entered, though tentatively, which caused Zera’im to smile that more deeply. It was good to see a youth with some manners and respect of anothers living space, but Zera’im had every right to invite someone in, after all, she lived here now too. The place was cozy, though sometimes a little bit crowded when the three of them were here. And sometimes Panda and Venom would be trysting loudly in the other room, which didn’t make Zera’im uncomfortable, for their love was full of youthful energy, but it made her recognize her own celibacy that much more.

The young boy introduced himself as Jackson, Pleasure to meet you Jackson. The collie woman said. She could see that his aura was green and full of life, and her tail wagged slightly. He then asked if she was a friend of Panda’s and Zera’im stopped polishing the stone and set it on a nearby table, Yes, I am a friend and I am also acting as her mid-wife. This was what Panda and her had discussed she say in case anyone asked why she was here and not an official member of the pack. Zera’im was still not sure if Panda had spoken to Naniko about her stay here, so she was still somewhat cautious about it. But being Panda’s midwife was the truth, and it was best for the expecting mother and she be close to her.

Zera’im shifted slightly, her hips aching from sitting in one place for too long, and she gave young Jackson another smile, Is there a reason you came to see Panda? If you need anything perhaps I can help. She reached into her old leather bag which also sat on the nearby table and pulled out a small cloth bag that was tied with a string, I could throw bones for you if you’d like. She figured she’d ask, because doing this always seemed to break the ice between new friends.

<style type="text/css">
.razeraim01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c3d56; text-shadow:#36142b 1px 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razeraim01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razeraim01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razeraim01 {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#521a2d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/21m9ggh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #36142b; border-radius:10px; padding: 440px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#928389; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.razeraim01 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.razeraim01 p b:after{content: close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread